Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Pink to Make the Boys Wink

By Sunday, October 19, 2014


Having decided it was time to clear out my wardrobe and hide away the beloved shorts, crop tops and dresses, I dug out my winter wardrobe. Days are becoming shorter and our long hazy summer evenings are no more. The shops are lined with mulled wine and tinsel and it's time for log fires, bubble baths and hot chocolate. As much as I miss Summer, I do love Autumn and snuggling up with some mulled wine. It's not too early for mulled wine is it? Never.

As I was digging through my old clothes, I discovered a few items I'd forgotten about. Two very different styles, but I fell in love all over again. One being a baby pink PVC number and the other being a super cute tartan skater dress.

Pink PVC I hear you cry? I know. I am not Katy Perry but I will give it a go none the less. Pass the blue wig. And the mulled wine.


PVC skirt & cropped jumper: Missguided. Red court shoes: Matalan.
Tartan dress: Boohoo. Shirt: Missguided. Necklace: Accessorize. Socks & heels: ASOS



HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments