Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Autumn Style

By Saturday, October 25, 2014


Today I had to reluctantly drag myself out of bed on a Saturday morning (it pains me to miss Saturday Kitchen) to take my new Mini to the garage to have a couple of things fixed and fitted. One thing I noticed is that it has suddenly got very cold and stays dark too long in the mornings. So, this post is a quick snapshot of a 'what do I wear on a bloody cold Saturday morning to go do important grown up things' outfit.



I know I'm actually grown up now because I have a new found love for Clarks shoes, Marks & Spencer and Saturday nights in. Oh, and I get excited by the Tupperware section in department stores. Good god, I feel old.

Outfit: tan shoes - Matalan, tartan scarf - Marks & Spencer, jeans and chunky cardigan - Jack Wills

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments