Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Little Minx

By Sunday, April 17, 2011

After hearing all about the craze of Minx, combined with my love of crazy nails, I decided to try it to see if it was as special as its cracked up to be! You can get a Minx pedicure or just the Minx application, which costs £20 and was the one I opted for. Application takes about 20 minutes, roughly, and there are tons of designs to choose from. The leopard print is apparently extremely popular, but I decided to go for the studded look, as it looked sa-weeeeeet, and the studs look real. A-ma-zing.
I highly recommend, they last for weeks and look simply beautiful.
A day of pampering is what every girl needs once in a while...And that is fact.





Minx Studded Nails,
Beauty UK Lipstick in Candy,
Perfect Girl Eye Lusious Falsh Eyelashes,
China Glaze nail polish in Pink Voltage



HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

5 comments

  1. LOVE these eyelashes! Where can I get them from you shopping fiend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you hot little muffin!! Good old superdrug...How super! hardehar! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The studded toe nails look terrific and I also love the hot pink finger nails :)Very nice choices.I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know :)

    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails rock! I've been hesitant to try Minx, but it looks just so darn cool I might have to give in and do so!

    Jen
    House Of Jeffers
    www.housofjeffers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete