Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Blank.

By Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I've not blogged for ages! This is down to many reasons really. I've been extremely busy at home, working, catching up with friends I haven't seen in too long, and most importantly spending a sweet 11 days in the sunshine soaking up the glimpse of summer we had, and embracing the rare time I get to waste weekdays doing nothing with my boyfriend. Bliss!
Of course, I missed out on writing about the obvious...The wedding! Shit shock horror!! But who wants to read another repeat of how stunning Kate looked in McQueen and how Pippa looked too hot for words? Well, all I will say on the day is that I predicted the McQueen dress and Prince Harry looked utterly bangable.
Now, enough!

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments