Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Kiss The Moon

By Tuesday, March 24, 2015 ,

It's no secret that I really like gin. A lot. A little too much in fact. However something that comes a close second in the love stakes, is sleep.


If I'm not having a passionate affair with a bottle of Hendricks, my favourite thing to do on a Friday night is climbing into my memory foam bed with clean sheets after a long, relaxing soak in the tub. This is where I met my new love interest: Kiss The Moon. 

Now if like me, you like to turn your bathroom into a make-shift spa with beautiful scents, Ben Howard singing some tunes and so much steam you can't see; you will also want a bit of my new love match.

I decided to try the 'discovery set' which a set of a mixture of 6 bath and face oils HERE to decide on my favourite and maaaan they did not dissapoint. The bath oils leave you all moisturised and super relaxed, followed by smothering your face in warm spa-esque oil; you will be in heaven... I fell asleep within half an hour and loved it.

My favourite is the 'Glow' range which is scented with orange, geranium, myrrh and litsea. Can't say I know what litsea is but it's bloody delicious and I had to go back and buy a full sized bottle. Buy here

Even the packaging is a delight. Boxed up in all black, nestled in black tissue, inside a black velvet bag with messages saying 'sleep beautifully' as you open it up. Right up my street I tell you.

I highly recommend you head over and invest in a bit of luxury. Change your sheets, pour yourself a gin and slather yourself in some Kiss The Moon.







sleep beautifully.
www.kissthemoon.com
xx

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

1 comments

  1. Hey :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here:
    https://laurakateblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/back-to-reality-leibster-award-2/
    xx

    ReplyDelete