Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Just call me David Dickinson

By Sunday, April 26, 2015

I have a bit of a shopping problem. It's no secret that I am a bit of an addict. I always have to hide my purchases from my friend Sophie, as she tells me off constantly. However, I'm also a massive bargain hunter and I have outdone myself with one specific buy. The below lip print shirt cost me a whole £4 including delivery. Now I would have been STUPID not to buy it, wouldn't I?! It took about 3 weeks to arrive, but for £4 you can't complain.


My eyelash hem skirt is also a bargain from Matalan and the shoes from Missguided, so this whole outfit is a winner that even Sophie can't tell me off for buying!





Lip print shirt: Ebay. Black eyelash hem skirt: Matalan. Red court shoes: Missguided.


Happy bargain hunting!


HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments