Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Goodbye, Summer

By Saturday, October 25, 2014





I am struggling with the cold today so I decided to spend a while flicking through travel photos from the Summer and having a little weep that I'm not currently on a Thai beach listening to tunes, drinking gin and laughing about life with my best friend.

I decided to post a few snaps from my Thailand and Cambodian adventure to end the Summer for good. The clocks go back tonight which means going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark for a few months, so this is the final bit of sunshine for a while. Goodbye tan, see you next Summer you sexy thing!




Outfit: Shorts & Crop Top - Asos, Cover-up - New Look, Flip Flops - Havaianas.
Sarah: Dress - H&M, Flip Flops - Havaianas

Bikini - Floozie
Sarah's Bikini - Jack Wills






Bikini - Asos
Sarah's Bikini - Jack Wills

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments