Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Boohoo

By Monday, October 13, 2014

It is that time of year again where we slowly have to put more and more layers of clothing on before leaving the house. I love Autumn, I won't mention the 'C' word just yet, but it's getting closer and I am getting slightly excitable.

Anyway, Autumn fashion has always been a firm favourite for me and this year is not an exception! Ox blood red, tartan, over sized knits and my beloved tan Mulberry leather gloves are all going to be out in full force.

I'm a sucker for the 'new in' section on my favourite websites this time of the year and here are a few purchase I made from the trusty Boohoo. Duster coats and super long trenches were the order of the day and I can't wait to trample through the fallen leaves!




HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments