Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Wedding Bells

By Sunday, September 28, 2014




We are getting to that age where more and more of our friends are getting married. Scary! Sarah and I had the pleasure of attending our good friend BFK (Keith) and his lovely bride Louise's wedding.

I was given some ASOS vouchers from my gorgeous friends from my old London job so I decided to treat myself to a new outfit for the occasion. One of my best friends Hankey now lives in Australia, but he was one of the best men so I was doubly excited for a reunion at the same time.


Sarah's dress: Jack Wills

Best man Hankey and his sporran

Gabs' gorgeous boy in his own identical best man outfit.

Outfit: mint green dress, white court shoes both ASOS. Gold necklace from Accessorize.

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments