Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Change

By Sunday, September 28, 2014

Again, my poor little blog has been neglected. I'm a bad owner. It's ok though, I'm back!
My life was turned upside down on New Years Eve and I had to abandon my London life with a heavy heart and move back to my home town. I wasn't coping with my stressful London job, I didn't have any money and got monumentally heartbroken at 11.30pm at a Great Gatsby themed NYE party. Feeling very swish wearing a glamorous dress, pearls and glass of champagne in hand, my 3 1/2 year relationship ended within 30 seconds. With no home, slowly crumbling with the pressures of my job and no longer having the one person I needed, I decided to pack my little Aygo up and escape to the familiarity of home to bring back the old me.

Quitting a decent job with nothing to go to is very scary, but my plans were to find a stress free little role, save up and go travelling for a few months with my best friend.

The minute I arrived home I felt instant relief and knew I had done the right thing. Back to the memory foam mattress and old, special friends.

Somehow the day I moved back, I blagged myself an interview for a permanent job and was offered it that day. So my plans to get a temporary position and travel the world has been put on hold for the time being whilst I concentrate on saving money - to travel or to buy a house I haven't yet decided, but anything can change and I can't wait to see what life throws at me next.

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments