Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Romancin'

By Monday, August 19, 2013

I went to Benicassim Festival in Spain this Summer and had the BEST 10 days with a beautiful bunch of new and old friends, but it really was a knackering experience. Camping isn't my preferred choice of accommodation anyway, but in the boiling heat that you can't escape, it does take its toll. We flew back to Heathrow at around 6pm and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed, but I had to psych myself up for a long train journey across London with no battery on my phone, my suitcase and the severe holiday blues.



As we strolled into the arrivals lounge miserable and dreaming of home, my wonderful man appears out of nowhere holding some flowers. How romantic! He was my personal bag carrier and taxi driver and took me all the way back to bed as I chatted about all the adventures we had in Spain...


xx

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments