Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Wanderlust

By Saturday, October 03, 2015

This morning I woke up with a severe case of wanderlust.  My body doesn't allow me to have a lie in on a weekend, but in the weekday's I can sleep for England.  What is that about? So, I woke up at 7am with itchy feet and big dreams of my future adventures.  I spent my morning how I spend the first few minutes of most mornings... Lusting over Jay Alverrez and Alexis Ren's Instagram pages.  They are basically two absolutely beautiful human beings, who travel the world being all in love and filming it all as they have the most epic adventures in countless countries.

Living my dream.

Check them out...


I want everything in this video. The adventure. The sunshine. The locations. The music. And her bod/face.

Life's not fair, Zazu.

So, this morning got me overly excited for my future adventures and got me looking back at my past explorations. Bring on the Maldives Jan 2016. I'm going to make my friend Charlotte recreate the above video and we are going to become the new Jay and Alexis. GAME ON.

I have lots of exciting adventures in the pipeline and I can't wait to make them reality. 2016, you will be my year.






HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments