Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Green Eyed Monster

By Saturday, March 21, 2015

I received an exciting little package in the post last week which enclosed a fancy dress dream... Some green contact lenses!


I haven't got a suitable event lined up just yet to try them out in full force, so I decided to get my Hulk on at home and check them out.

I've never used contacts before, so it was a bit daunting shoving something in my eye, but there's really helpful instructions inside the packet and they were very easy to get in and out again.

I can't WAIT until I can sport these at a fancy dress party but for now I am wandering around my house being a green eyed monster in disguise.

Check out some other styles here: http://www.spookyeyes.com/

Here's some of my favourites that I want to try out immediately: 

'Aqua Glamour' view here I've always wanted blue eyes! I love the name too... Glam squad.

'Aqua Dragon' view here Because I am an old dragon.

'Bloodshot' view here A zombie fancy dress classic.

'Hulk' view here These are the ones I was sent to try... See the results below!

Get on here ASAP and get planning a fancy dress party. SPOOKY EYES TIME




SPOOOOOOOK-AAAYYYYY!
Now I'm off to drink a glass of wine whilst watching the rugby... ENGLAND!

Go purchase some contacts and join me.
www.spookyeyes.com

x





HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments