Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Cinders, you will go to the ball

By Sunday, November 02, 2014

There's nothing I love more than getting glammed up and drinking champagne all night and lucky for me, November will not disappoint. Firstly, I am going for lunch at The Ritz so I can pretend to be sophisticated whilst quaffing expensive champagne and eating lobster. Delicious.

The following weekend, I am going to a medicine ball! It's been so long since I've been to a proper black tie event so a new dress was in order. I headed out for mimosas and breakfast to fuel up before hunting down the perfect ball gown and found the one in the most unlikely of places... Hobbs. It is a wonderful fitted black number with a swishy fishtail bottom. All I need now is some diamonds.

Bring on the champagne and the doctors. Stay classy!









HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments