Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

22.

By Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm officially 22 and have managed to drag my birthday out for a good 2 weeks! My wonderful boyfriend sent me flowers and whisked me off to France for the weekend, the ever amazing housemates bought me James Morrisons new album, my number 1 bitch got me a 2 hour sesh in Bath Spa (HELLLOOO relaxation!!) and Amy T sent me 22 white roses. Oh, and I even got an I.O.U one KFC delivery for when I'm too hungover to move! What more could I ask for?!
I'm now just waiting until the weekend where I'm going to a beaut of a restaurant called The Glassboat for some martini's and pressie time with the parents! NEW CLOTHES AND SHOES GALOOORRREEE!
MOSCHINO PLEASE.
So, I have been terribly spoilt and I have loved every minute.


HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments