Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Fill the gap.

By Friday, September 09, 2011 , , , ,

So, as I neglected my blog for the last three months, I've decided to fill in the gap with some photos I've taken along the way. As you can see, my time away was spent with Ted Baker, Harvey Nicks champagne, Thailand, the boyfriend, moving house, some picturesque skies, Sam Edelman, mexican, Mulberry, hanging with McFly, Asos Premium, festivals, packing my life into boxes, chilling with lions and a rather nice kiwi and apple martini. A crazy month with far too many emotions, far too much alcohol and a lot of love.



























   Featured items: New Look quilted jacket
Mulberry black bow bracelet (From my amazing boyfriend...Spoilt!)
Ted Baker grey and purple bow purse
Asos Premium white beaded dress
Sam Edelman studded black boots

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments