Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Melbourne

By Friday, September 02, 2016

I landed in Melbourne on the 20th February and went straight out to explore the delights of the city. Food is a big part of mine and Jack's friendship, so he showed me around his favourite eateries and bars as soon as I set foot upon Australia. Espresso Martini's and champagne are also vital components to us, so we had a week of drinking the world and creating some beautiful hangovers. Jack induced hangovers are the worst. This is the first time I've lived this close to Jack for 6 or so years, so whenever I get a spare weekend I fly over and have a booze infused weekend away. Lord help us both.

I also got to catch up with Becky in Melbourne and we went on the Neighbours tour and fell in love with the cast members. Standard. I tried to get myself a job. Failed. I can't act. Apparently that's quite important. Awks. Have you heard the joke about a pig?....... Oh, thats PORKward. No? oh.

















HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments