Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

26

By Saturday, October 17, 2015

Birthdays are my absolute favourite. I always get ridiculously spoilt and all of my beautiful friends and family show me so much love. As my birthday is in October, it also marks my countdown to Christmas. Yes, I said it. Once my birthday is over... Festive excitement begins!


My 26th birthday did not dissapoint and I was treated more than ever. To kick off my celebrations, my dad cooked up a Thai feast and spoilt me with a flying lesson, lunch and spa day at Goodwood! Watch out world, I will be taking over the sky's of Hampshire shortly. Pilot Wood.

The day before my birthday, I was hand delivered the most gorgeous birthday biscuits by the Biscuiteers which made me overly happy. If you've never tried biscuits from here before, you really must. They are all hand decorated and look too good to eat. But I did eat them and they taste like dreams.

The weekend of my birthday went by in a haze of good food, too much champagne and causing trouble with my favourite people. I have been given enough champagne to open my own shop, and for that I am more than content with the first few days of being 26.

All I wanted was a giant pink flamingo rubber ring to float around on in the Maldives and I was not dissapointed. I got my flamingo and also the whole Ab Fab box set, some unicorn tears gin and a scratch map travel journal. Perfect presents for me. My gorgeous friends also provided me with gin & tonic themed treats, alllll of the champagne and some personalised sloe gin. I have the best people in my life and I love you all.




















💕

HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments