Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

I'M GOING TO BE A LONDONER

By Monday, August 19, 2013

Again, I've not posted on here for months. BUT for good reason. I'm now officially a grown up, have a shiny new graduate job and am making the big move to London. You're now looking at an EXECUTIVE. THAT'S RIGHT! I'm important. Bow down to me.
So, I've been busy celebrating with lots of champagne, trying to sort myself out before my big move and generally getting excited and nervous. I finished at Jack Wills last week and now have two weeks to pack up my life, say goodbye to my old world and officially become a grown up. NERVOUS.
Today is my first day off, so I've decided to try and make friends with my blog again whilst drinking tea and watching The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills (I'm allowed. I'm on holiday. Sort of)

My beautiful mother bought me this gorgeous Aspinal of London organiser as a new job present. HOW nice?! I'm going to be so glam.


HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments