Faux Pas

Fashion. Travel. Food. Bridget. Gin.

Putting on the Ritz

By Sunday, September 28, 2014


My lovely mother gave me this beautiful Aspinal organiser when I bagged myself my London job. It never got used as I wasn't organised enough to organise my life. London flew by in a haze of new friends, being in love in the same city - long distance relationship was no more, lots of red wine, long working hours, breakfasts out, long commutes and partying. 

Now I'm back home and my days involve many different tasks including marketing, admin, recruiting and pretending to know what I'm talking about - it's my job to be organised. It's about time to unleash the beauty!

It's not just work that is hectic at the moment as I have lots of exciting days ahead! One I'm especially excited about is a very special lunch date at the Ritz. I get to be glamorous and quoff champagne for an afternoon and I couldn't be more excited.

I'm also just a few days away from being reunited with a bunch of my favourite people in Bristol. I can't wait to talk into the early hours whilst drinking copious amounts of red wine and reminiscing about our uni days.

Not forgetting MY BIRTHDAY in just over a week! I'm taking it on tour back to London this year to celebrate with my old London friends for a big night out. Not before Sarah and I go down the rabbit hole for an Alice in Wonderland themed afternoon tea at the Sanderson Hotel. Check it out here: https://www.morganshotelgroup.com/originals/originals-sanderson-london/eat-drink/mad-hatters-afternoon-tea

So, beautiful Aspinal organiser of mine, do your job.




HAVE A GANDER AT THESE TOO

0 comments